Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Her CD made me sad!!!!

Ok I am here now. I don't know if anybody reads this page but I will keep writing if for no other reason to to look back someday and remember what my life was all about.
Had a pretty rough day today. First of all, I listened to Patsy's CD and that upset me a bit. She sure did like her music and was very talented. I shed a tear or two.
Then I spent most of the day putting some counter tops on in my bus and I asked Chad to come and router them for me. Almost all done and a piece broke off. Bummed me out but then him and Marty pulled it off and put another piece on. Turned out great and that made me fill better. Then I decided that two ladys that I have been talking to are wrong for me. Going to cool that situation down starting tomorrow. Work isn't going to start until next week and the money is gone. Hopefully I don't have anywhere to go until I get things going. So, I am heading for bed and hoping for a better day tomorrow. I keep hoping things will get better. Thanks for riding along if anyone is there. RAZ

1 comment:

  1. I am here Pops and enjoying reading your blog. I had a hard time with the CD also I forgot she talked on it. I sure do miss her. Stay busy and hopefully things will get better. Your bus is coming along great I am amazed every time I come down. Love ya keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete