Saturday, September 10, 2011

Well I have a little more to do but the tops are done. I need to lightly sand and re-stain the fronts a bit but I am making improvements. I am not sure why I am doing this to a rv that I may not ever do anything with. Marty and Chad have been told that the RV belongs to them. I hope they like the tops I picked out for them. Patsy would have liked them, this was one of her favorite laminates.
I have been sick the last couple of days and it has been hard to get motivated to do anything. I have asked myself the last few days what I have to get out of bed for. I haven't come up with anything yet. No job, no money, no companion, no future. I hope something turns me around soon. I am not even sure I want to go to work just to give the money to someone else.
Maybe things will look different when I get to feeling better. Keep riding along if you want, RAZ

1 comment:

  1. The counter tops look great! I need to come over and see the whole thing sometime. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you get over the bug soon. Keep your chin up big guy. You have alot of people who love you and are pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete